The 38th edition of the Hanseatic Day Rostock 2018 will truly be a special event. Visitors from all over Europe will come to Rostock for the celebration of the 800th birthday of the Hanseatic and University City.
Be part of the team: Join us and help us with the preparations and realisation of the festivities. Only through the help of many, we will be able to make it happen.
We need you:
- as carer for ships
- as carer for delegates
- as carer for artists
- for the support of the organisers office
- as city guides / Hanse Tours
- for the support of teenagers from European Hanseatic Cities
- for the Parking Team
- Further tasks include support during the Welcome Reception, Economic Forum, Hanse Party, Catering, Cloakroom and for controls of the entrance.
- equipment as a Hanseatic Day Supporter including t-shirt, name badge, bag, lanyard, information material
- food vouchers
- free tickets to the Hanseatic Party on Saturday
- a unique experience, a great team, a lot of fun and international encounters
- be communicative
- have language skills in English. Additional knowledge of further languages such as Russian, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish are welcome!
- be in good temper and motivated